Not Planned [CSGO Jailbreak] CTs shouldn't be allowed to use middle hallway TP in main cells to pursue vents on jb_mlcastle_cs

darkfry

NPC
=(e)=
Joined
Aug 12, 2017
Messages
472
I've honestly had an issue with this for a while now, but basically on mlcastle there's a teleporter to the middle hallway in main cell area, which is exactly where the vents on the map lead to. This TP used to not exist and guards would have to pursue the hallway by going around, which gives the person rebelling ample amount of time to find whatever secret they are going for. Whenever this TP was added, guards started using it as a way to essentially take a shortcut to the middle hallway, and cut off the person as soon as they go in the vent. It's really annoying because you literally have no time at all to get anywhere, especially since all the CT has to do is shoot the button to open it. I understand the TP being a convenient way to move prisoners, but I don't think its intended purpose was to give the CTs a shortcut to pursue vents on the map. It's honestly borderline camping in my eyes, and the map would be way better if it wasn't for that TP being used as a shortcut to pursue vents. The strategy as a whole is super broken and shouldn't be allowed IMO. Open to other thoughts about it as always. Attached a video to give an example of what I'm talking about.

 
Last edited:
Upvote 3
I'm against CTs being forbidden from using it, but adding a delay when you can activate the portal is a good "solution" for me. Ofc it would need a lot of trial and error to find the perfect delay
 
I'm against CTs being forbidden from using it, but adding a delay when you can activate the portal is a good "solution" for me. Ofc it would need a lot of trial and error to find the perfect delay
I agree, if there was a delay that would definitely solve the problem. Just keep in mind though that it only takes not even 10 seconds longer to go around to pursue the hallway. I agree with the TP, as it's convenient to move prisoners, but using it to pursue vents is again too broken IMO right at the beginning of the round. In the time it takes to break the vent, the guards will have already grabbed their guns and are camped by the TP where all they have to do is shoot the button and BAM you are dead if you went through since they literally get teleported right in front of you. The vents are pretty much useless as of right now on that map cuz of the TP.
 
Last edited:
+1 adding a delay seems like a really good fix to this problem
 

Latest posts

Back
Top