Left For Dead 2 has the best workshop on steam

Nico

Rookie
=(e)=
Joined
May 13, 2018
Messages
31
Does anyone have any favorite add-ons for L4D2? This screenshot kind of sums up my experience with the game recently
 

Attachments

  • 20210830190957_1.jpg
    20210830190957_1.jpg
    997 KB · Views: 69
The game has been out for so long there is a workshop mod for pretty much everything. Ric Ric thats toad replacing a jockey and Big Smoke dead on the pavement instead of coach lmao
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ric
This is still one of my favorite games and I never stopped playing. That being said I just got into the mods very recently. Right now I've only used weapon mods but that's primarily because there's so many options for every part of the game a person could spend as much time searching the workshop as actually playing. I'm amazed at the actors the character's likenesses were taken from. Originally I thought the likenesses were taken from their own employees. I confess, I'm a nerd for that kind of stuff of the game. (y)

l4d2 actors.png
 
Last edited:
Back
Top