- Joined
- Sep 20, 2019
- Messages
- 131
What application are you reporting this issue on?
FiveM
What server is this happening on?
EdgeGamers FiveM
Short description of the bug.
I cant enter my apartment
Description of the bug.
I walk up to the door of my apartment, and I can't enter. There is nothing saying "press G to enter", Its just a door. I also had this problem with the house robbing job. I walked up to the door with my lockpick in my inventory and it doesn't say anything.
What should be happening instead?
It should be showing "press G to enter" or "press H to sell" and for the break in, "press E to break in"
Describe how to replicate the bug.
I'm not sure this is just in my eyes but, its happens when I just walk up to the doors. I didn't do anything do cause it, I just doesn't show up anymore.
Extra info?
FiveM
What server is this happening on?
EdgeGamers FiveM
Short description of the bug.
I cant enter my apartment
Description of the bug.
I walk up to the door of my apartment, and I can't enter. There is nothing saying "press G to enter", Its just a door. I also had this problem with the house robbing job. I walked up to the door with my lockpick in my inventory and it doesn't say anything.
What should be happening instead?
It should be showing "press G to enter" or "press H to sell" and for the break in, "press E to break in"
Describe how to replicate the bug.
I'm not sure this is just in my eyes but, its happens when I just walk up to the doors. I didn't do anything do cause it, I just doesn't show up anymore.
Extra info?








