Rust - Ego 3x - I have my e tag but I can't spawn a ch47

Captainlou52

I made one post
=(e)=
Joined
Aug 6, 2021
Messages
8
What application are you reporting this issue on?
Rust

What server is this happening on?
Ego 3x

Short description of the bug.
I have my e tag but I can't spawn a ch47

Description of the bug.
I have my e tag but I can't spawn a ch47 It worked last wipe but now is doesn't

What should be happening instead?
I should be able to spawn my ch47

Describe how to replicate the bug.
No clue

Extra info? No
 
No I changed it to e tag myself
Ok hmm this was an automatic action, your tag was removed due to your status in MAUL marked as "Inactive", to prevent this you must log into the forums at least 1 time every 7 days (timer reset every login), in some minutes you should get your status changed to "active" or already (if not try re-login into MAUL), now you don't need to put the e tag in your steam name because MAUL will auto rename you and that's when you get the ability of spawning the ch47, if you have any other problem you can tell me.
 
As BoyPhoenix BoyPhoenix states, this is due to inactivity in MAUL. This is NOT a bug,.
Our unified administrative solution marks anyone who doesn't log in in like 2 weeks or a month as inactive, to fix this simply log into the forums every now and again. I personally prefer to keep a tab open with the forums pinned and out of the way, and refresh the page every 15 mins, I don't get signed out but once in a blue moon.

If you have any other questions, the best place to direct them would be the discord in #help-desk-main.
 
Back
Top