FiveM FiveM - ego whitelisted fivem rp - CEO/Businesses trucks dont spawn.

Rekty

CEO OF NORWAY
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
981
What application are you reporting this issue on?
FiveM

What server is this happening on?
ego whitelisted fivem rp

Short description of the bug.
CEO/Businesses trucks dont spawn.

Description of the bug.
Whenever stealing supplies for your business theres a chance the vehicle you need to steal doesnt spawn.

What should be happening instead?
It should be spawning

Describe how to replicate the bug.
Get business (maze bank?), do some missions, and it will happen

Extra info?
 
1630587929339.png
 
Hello Rekty Rekty

I apologize for the delayed response.

We will investigate this issue and find a solution as quickly as possible.

Thanks,

Oblixion
 
Oblixion Oblixion no worries men, I haven't noticed this happening often recently, when it happened very frequently I believe the IDs were up in the 400s tho, could that have something to do w it?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top