- Joined
- Oct 6, 2019
- Messages
- 290
What application are you reporting this issue on?
GTA
What server is this happening on?
Edgegamers
Short description of the bug.
Liveries not saving
Description of the bug.
I went to a mod shop and customised my vehicle, all upgrades where properly applied other than the livery when I took it back out of my garage.
What should be happening instead?
Livery should save after vehicle is taken back out of a players garage
Describe how to replicate the bug.
apply a livery to a car, put it in your garage and take it back out again - the livery will be gone
Extra info? When i took a livery off of my other vehicle, it did get taken off
I am aware that LE is aware of resprays not saving
GTA
What server is this happening on?
Edgegamers
Short description of the bug.
Liveries not saving
Description of the bug.
I went to a mod shop and customised my vehicle, all upgrades where properly applied other than the livery when I took it back out of my garage.
What should be happening instead?
Livery should save after vehicle is taken back out of a players garage
Describe how to replicate the bug.
apply a livery to a car, put it in your garage and take it back out again - the livery will be gone
Extra info? When i took a livery off of my other vehicle, it did get taken off
I am aware that LE is aware of resprays not saving












