- Joined
- Apr 3, 2020
- Messages
- 65
What application are you reporting this issue on?
FiveM
What server is this happening on?
EdgeGamers FiveM Server
Short description of the bug.
Didn't receive vehicle I purchased
Description of the bug.
I just bought a bike for myself at the Lost MC Dealership and the transaction appeared to go through fine, the company got the money, and it removed the money from my account (This was also a direct purchase, not a request fulfillment). But afterwards, I was never given the vehicle I bought, and the garages were completely empty, saying that I didn't own a single vehicle.
What should be happening instead?
My vehicle should have appeared right outside the dealership.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Try purchasing a vehicle as an employee, without using a request.
Extra info?
FiveM
What server is this happening on?
EdgeGamers FiveM Server
Short description of the bug.
Didn't receive vehicle I purchased
Description of the bug.
I just bought a bike for myself at the Lost MC Dealership and the transaction appeared to go through fine, the company got the money, and it removed the money from my account (This was also a direct purchase, not a request fulfillment). But afterwards, I was never given the vehicle I bought, and the garages were completely empty, saying that I didn't own a single vehicle.
What should be happening instead?
My vehicle should have appeared right outside the dealership.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Try purchasing a vehicle as an employee, without using a request.
Extra info?
Attachments
Last edited:






