Denied CSGO - JB - Grenades disappearing during the grenade toss game

QuickiexD

Toxic
=(e)=
Joined
May 31, 2018
Messages
483
What application are you reporting this issue on?
CSGO

What server is this happening on?
JB

Short description of the bug.
Grenades disappearing during the grenade toss game

Description of the bug.
^

What should be happening instead?
They shouldn't be disappearing.

Describe how to replicate the bug.
Not a clue, never seen this before.

Extra info?
 
Lol I thought I posted the clip my bad. I won’t be able to post it till tomorrow night.

Its on moonjail.
 
A CT is standing too close to the glass wall behind you and essentially disrupting the game.

Would be nice with a fix.
 
A CT is standing too close to the glass wall behind you and essentially disrupting the game.

Would be nice with a fix.
The other two T's alive were Fry and Blame David during this, and Natanski is/was in their gang/friend group and wanted me to lose. That and Bulba did tell LeMickey to stop doing getting close but I imagine he was close to David from how it was said. But without me actually turning around I can't be 100% certain.
 
I was barely able to make this game function properly and I don't see any improvements coming to this, especially in regard to what is being reported here. Thanks for bringing this to us~

~Closed
 
Back
Top