Delivered [FiveM] Female Hair Styles

Rykes

Famous
=(e)=
Joined
Nov 20, 2019
Messages
557
In my opinion, there isn't a lot of good diversity with the female hairstyles, I am sure other girls who play on our server can chime in about this.
Our options are either have super short hair or super long super girly hair, and for me personally I feel like it makes it hard to actually customize my character and make her represent her personality.

I know it is extremely hard to find female assets, but some more diversity with hair styles would be GREATLY appreciated!

Here are some links I found while just browsing, note I don't really know anything about how adding assets works and what can or can not be added, so maybe just take these as examples.

https://www.gta5-mods.com/player/mp-female-daisy-hairstyle
https://www.gta5-mods.com/player/scarlet-hairstyle-for-mp-female
https://forum.cfx.re/t/release-assorted-female-mp-hairstyles-fivem-ready/1434064
https://www.gta5-mods.com/player/side-swept-hair-for-mp-female
https://www.gta5-mods.com/player/modified-longer-wavy-bob-mp-female
https://www.gta5-mods.com/player/long-hair-compatible-with-hat-for-mp-sp
https://www.gta5-mods.com/player/custom-haircut-for-mp-female
https://www.gta5-mods.com/player/hair-styles-for-mpfemale-part-5
https://www.gta5-mods.com/player/hair-styles-for-mpfemale-part-3
https://www.gta5-mods.com/player/hair-styles-for-mpfemale-part-5-serskyamn (personal favorite)
 
Upvote 0
I agree with Wish. Females always have little to no options for hairstyles. It would be great to add more females options, so we have the same experience as males on the server.
 
I also agree with Wish. As a female in the server it is hard to find clothing and hairstyles that suite our personality and really let us express ourselves within our character. I would love to see some more diverse options in the future and make it more optimizable for females.
 
I also agree with megz and agree with waff who agrees with Wish.
 
Rykes Rykes I'm glad you reached out to us regarding your concern I also love that you linked some that you liked.

I'll follow up with you, when I figure out how many of these are possibilities and work. If anyone else finds female hair that they would like to suggest, I'll give it a look.

Thanks for the suggestion!
 
Rykes Rykes A few hairs are going to be implemented with the newest changelog, expect more to come.
 
Back
Top