What application are you reporting this issue on?
FiveM
What server is this happening on?
GTA
Short description of the bug.
When I went to sell my car to PDM I put my request in for 26k to sell it and I was with the Manager of PDM and he said that he accepted my offer but I dont see my money at all and my car was taken from me.
Description of the bug.
When I went to sell my car to PDM I put my request in for 26k to sell it and I was with the Manager of PDM and he said that he accepted my offer but I dont see my money at all and my car was taken from me.
What should be happening instead?
When I went to sell my car to PDM I put my request in for 26k to sell it and I was with the Manager of PDM and he said that he accepted my offer but I dont see my money at all and my car was taken from me.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
When I went to sell my car to PDM I put my request in for 26k to sell it and I was with the Manager of PDM and he said that he accepted my offer but I dont see my money at all and my car was taken from me.
Extra info?
FiveM
What server is this happening on?
GTA
Short description of the bug.
When I went to sell my car to PDM I put my request in for 26k to sell it and I was with the Manager of PDM and he said that he accepted my offer but I dont see my money at all and my car was taken from me.
Description of the bug.
When I went to sell my car to PDM I put my request in for 26k to sell it and I was with the Manager of PDM and he said that he accepted my offer but I dont see my money at all and my car was taken from me.
What should be happening instead?
When I went to sell my car to PDM I put my request in for 26k to sell it and I was with the Manager of PDM and he said that he accepted my offer but I dont see my money at all and my car was taken from me.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
When I went to sell my car to PDM I put my request in for 26k to sell it and I was with the Manager of PDM and he said that he accepted my offer but I dont see my money at all and my car was taken from me.
Extra info?


