- Joined
- Aug 20, 2018
- Messages
- 735
What application are you reporting this issue on?
CS:GO
What server is this happening on?
Jailbreak
Short description of the bug.
Fps drops to 10-15, ping gets a bit higher
Description of the bug.
Probably memory loss cause of the update I guess, happened twice from what I can see in jb specialist discord
What should be happening instead?
Works normally
Describe how to replicate the bug.
~ not sure, the first time it happened after a custom day, the second time after a normal round
Extra info? -just wanted to have it here
CS:GO
What server is this happening on?
Jailbreak
Short description of the bug.
Fps drops to 10-15, ping gets a bit higher
Description of the bug.
Probably memory loss cause of the update I guess, happened twice from what I can see in jb specialist discord
What should be happening instead?
Works normally
Describe how to replicate the bug.
~ not sure, the first time it happened after a custom day, the second time after a normal round
Extra info? -just wanted to have it here









