- Joined
- Sep 25, 2021
- Messages
- 12
What application are you reporting this issue on?
Counter Strike Global Offense
What server is this happening on?
Trouble In Terrorist Town
Short description of the bug.
It says im impersonating a member but i am one
Description of the bug.
I'll join the server then be immediately kicked with a message saying, Disconnected-Impersonating an EdgeGamers Member
What should be happening instead?
I should be able to join no problem with my =(e)= tag
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Join over and over
Extra info?
Counter Strike Global Offense
What server is this happening on?
Trouble In Terrorist Town
Short description of the bug.
It says im impersonating a member but i am one
Description of the bug.
I'll join the server then be immediately kicked with a message saying, Disconnected-Impersonating an EdgeGamers Member
What should be happening instead?
I should be able to join no problem with my =(e)= tag
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Join over and over
Extra info?








