- Joined
- Sep 19, 2021
- Messages
- 6
What application are you reporting this issue on?
FIVEM
What server is this happening on?
ESX Server
Short description of the bug.
Lost $6K worth of Cosmetics for car
Description of the bug.
I did some visual upgrades to my car at a shop, spent about 6K on it. I own a focusrs, and when I put it in my garage, it took away my headlight color, changed my livery, dashboard color, and pearlescent. Characters name is Stanley Tookie incase you need it
What should be happening instead?
Shouldnt change
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Everytime you put RS in garage, it just changes cosmetics
Extra info? https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/839365414097256468/892173019357790259/screenshot.jpeg how it looked
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/805146563134750783/892630637222166558/unknown.png How it looks currently (It changes)
FIVEM
What server is this happening on?
ESX Server
Short description of the bug.
Lost $6K worth of Cosmetics for car
Description of the bug.
I did some visual upgrades to my car at a shop, spent about 6K on it. I own a focusrs, and when I put it in my garage, it took away my headlight color, changed my livery, dashboard color, and pearlescent. Characters name is Stanley Tookie incase you need it
What should be happening instead?
Shouldnt change
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Everytime you put RS in garage, it just changes cosmetics
Extra info? https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/839365414097256468/892173019357790259/screenshot.jpeg how it looked
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/805146563134750783/892630637222166558/unknown.png How it looks currently (It changes)
