Counter-Strike Not Planned !ignore command

Status
Not open for further replies.

dank^

I made one post
=(e)=
Joined
Sep 5, 2021
Messages
23
Add !ignore and !unignore command to all CS:GO servers, this suggestion is specifically being suggested because of what I've experienced on the JB server. if you !ignore (player) you will not be able to hear them in voice chat and you will not see their messages in text chat as well. The reason this command is specifically being suggested is because of @houzekeeping

Here is a link to a compilation video of houzekeeping of why this command NEEDS to be implemented:



Thank you...

houzekeeping makes these obnoxious noises and sounds all the time everyday, if I've recorded every time he's mic spammed I'd have hours of footage.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
All of these videos are unavailable... Also, why not just mute houzekeeping? The in game mute does both chat and voice, so why add this.
 
Last edited:
This doesn't seem like a suggestion, this seems more like you trying to call out an admin? I'm not sure what is going on between you, but this isn't the place to do it.

Perhaps next time just suggest the feature. Giving an example is just as effective without name dropping to back it up.
 
This doesn't seem like a suggestion, this seems more like you trying to call out an admin? I'm not sure what is going on between you, but this isn't the place to do it.

Perhaps next time just suggest the feature. Giving an example is just as effective without name dropping to back it up.
I'm not targeting anyone, I'm just providing a reason WHY the command needs to be implemented, i.e houzekeeping being extremely obnoxious.
 
All of these videos are unavailable... Also, why not just mute houzekeeping? The in game mute does both chat and voice, so why add this.
I have tried blocking communication with houzekeeping, but I can still see his text chat and hear him in voice chat.
 
You could've done that without specifically dropping a name. Your issue with a specific person shouldn't influence a suggestion
 
All of these videos are unavailable... Also, why not just mute houzekeeping? The in game mute does both chat and voice, so why add this.
I fixed it, you should be able to view the video now
 
this post look like call out post but ok, regarding the suggestion , you can easily just mute him, click on his profile thing in-game and lower his volumen
 
You can mute peoples mic via CSGO tab menu. Not sure why a command needs to be added for a feature built into the game.

Also, my man, how you not laughing at Houze. Dudes great
 
Bro thanks for the voice clip, I've been trying to find a new jihad sound! Now when someone explodes its gonna be houze laughing at them.
1633507133222.png
 
Literally an in-game feature for muting the person in chat but okay then
 
We're not going to supplement a superior game function for an inferior SourceMod one, much less over what's effectively a callout thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

Latest posts

Back
Top