Share some of the best advice you've received.

Do not eat snow if its yellow.

And

How you treat people is your karma. How they treat you is theirs.
 
Last edited:
"The America is not a place where you live in, it's a video game that you survive"
"I know without any illusion, where I come from and where I can go back to"
"I should probably watch, shut up and learn instead of shooting my mouth off"

Henry Rollins Lead Vocalist of Black Flag
 
my art teacher told me to do 4 years instead of my original 2-year college plan. He told me to enjoy it while I'm there, and I'm happy I listened. I don't wanna grow up so fast, and he had a point after all. School isn't for everyone, which was my original thought process, but I love college in comparison to hs.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top