TeamSpeak - TeamSpeak - Cant authenticate, no tags

NrKissed

Worst sniper ever.
=(e)=
Joined
May 24, 2015
Messages
291
What application are you reporting this issue on?
TeamSpeak

What server is this happening on?
TeamSpeak

Short description of the bug.
Cant authenticate, no tags

Description of the bug.
I restored my TS and the Maul info is a match but no permissions

What should be happening instead?
I should have eGO permissions

Describe how to replicate the bug.
Login to TS

Extra info? I used the full TS restore and no change, goin on almost a month
 
Make sure on your "MyTeamSpeak" default profile, is the one that matches in maul. This problem happened to me when I had multiple profiles for whatever reason.
 
Good suggestion, I only have one and backed it up and restored on the new machine. Stumped..
 
It would appear the identity you're connecting to the TS with is
Code:
T7ol57LFBN4gleDi1M4a3FRFVyk=
.

The one that's linked to your MAUL is
Code:
UpzNr9msc8Ik9tzKcb+DK7ldsZ0=
.

At this point, I would suggest to make a Contact Leadership so the MAUL ID can be updated to the current one.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top