In Progress CS:GO - Surf - "!admins" and "sm_admins" command unresponsive / doesn't work

Trinity

Famous
=(e)=
Joined
Jan 27, 2020
Messages
554
What application are you reporting this issue on?
CS:GO

What server is this happening on?
Surf

Short description of the bug.
"!admins" and "sm_admins" command unresponsive / doesn't work

Description of the bug.
When "!admins" is typed in chat nothing happens and when "sm_admins" is typed in console it says "Unknown command: sm_admins"

What should be happening instead?
When either is typed, it should either respond with the current online admins or say there is no online admins

Describe how to replicate the bug.
type in chat "!admins" or in console "sm_admins"

Extra info?
 
I honestly thought this was intentionally.
It's certainly not part of the Maul extensions, so I don't know where to look to see why it's not functioning.

To be frank I've never heard of this command until today and I've worked with SourceMod since 2014.
 
It's certainly not part of the Maul extensions, so I don't know where to look to see why it's not functioning.

To be frank I've never heard of this command until today and I've worked with SourceMod since 2014.
it shows you admins online, works in TTT,JB only i think because both surf and bhop doesnt work
 
it shows you admins online, works in TTT,JB only i think because both surf and bhop doesnt work
It's probably a custom plugin that isn't even installed, then. My guess would be that the servers don't need it as much as TTT and JB which require more active moderation.
 
Until this is (hopefully) added, sm_who is a great replacement for this, albeit a little more inconvenient.
 
This has been added, moving to completed.

Thank you for the suggestion.
 
Back
Top