What's for dinner tonight? (Picture please)

Yep! :p

20260329_120934.jpg
 
I've had Ethiopian food before, but it's been years!! You won't believe it but there used to be a restaurant in Birmingham, Alabama, of all places!!! So more than 27 years ago!!!

But Brother! What is the purple roll in the middle?? Is it Meat is it Bread!?? I gotz ta know!
 
I've had Ethiopian food before, but it's been years!! You won't believe it but there used to be a restaurant in Birmingham, Alabama, of all places!!! So more than 27 years ago!!!

But Brother! What is the purple roll in the middle?? Is it Meat is it Bread!?? I gotz ta know!
Whoops, my apologies. I thought I responded. That's injera! It's a spongy and slightly salty bread with holes formed by bubbles during its prep. It absorbs sauces perfectly and makes for a really satisfying meal to the very last bite. 😋
 
This morning's breakfast burrito. Why buy when you can make it at home in a few minutes? Just use what you have. This one was potatoes (chopped frozen french fries), sausage (hot link), egg, salsa, and guac. Carbs, fiber, fat, and flavor! This is not a recipe. It's just what I had on hand.
20260807_072254.jpg
 

Latest posts

Back
Top