Vapid Vehicle Recommendations (2022-23)

Got a handful here. Seems like the majority of the cars I'd like to see would be in the "Tuner" car category. But none the less I think they all would be a great addition.
First of all. We need the Vapid Clown Van back. It is hilarious.

Here are the "Imports" that I would love to see around:
Screenshot_20230117_203831_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230117_203714_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230117_203641_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230117_203538_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230117_203509_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230117_203427_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230117_203405_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230117_203332_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230117_203254_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230117_202738_Chrome.jpg
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20230117_202738_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230117_202738_Chrome.jpg
    800.9 KB · Views: 93
  • Screenshot_20230117_203810_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230117_203810_Chrome.jpg
    496.3 KB · Views: 83
Got a handful here. Seems like the majority of the cars I'd like to see would be in the "Tuner" car category. But none the less I think they all would be a great addition.
First of all. We need the Vapid Clown Van back. It is hilarious.

Here are the "Imports" that I would love to see around:
View attachment 15589View attachment 15591View attachment 15592View attachment 15593View attachment 15594View attachment 15595View attachment 15596View attachment 15597View attachment 15598View attachment 15599
Can you reformat this with links instead of pictures?
 

Attachments

  • Nagasaki Shotaro CCC.jpg
    Nagasaki Shotaro CCC.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 92
  • Manchez 2.0.jpg
    Manchez 2.0.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 81
  • FF7 Hardy Datona.png
    FF7 Hardy Datona.png
    394.7 KB · Views: 83
  • 2021 Ducati V4s.jpg
    2021 Ducati V4s.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 86
  • 2017 Kawasaki Ninja300.jpg
    2017 Kawasaki Ninja300.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 84
  • 2014 KTM Super Duke R.jpg
    2014 KTM Super Duke R.jpg
    631.6 KB · Views: 84
  • 2009 Confederate F131 Hellcat Combat.jpg
    2009 Confederate F131 Hellcat Combat.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 67
Subaru
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/subaru-wrx-sti-2012-add-on
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/2019-subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-add-on
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/subaru-wrx-sti-2016-add-on-livery-tuning-extras
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/2006-subaru-impreza-wrx-sti
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/subaru-sti-7
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/2015-subaru-wrx-sti-addon-tuning-template
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/1998-subaru-impreza-22b-sti-add-on-tuning-template
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/subaru-legacy-b4-bl5-2005-add-on-lods-sound-tuning-liveries

Honda
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/2000-honda-civic-ferio-sir-vi-rs-fivem-add-on-tuning-template
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/honda-civic-type-r-fl5-2023-add-on-rhd
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/2003-honda-s2000-add-on-vehfuncs-v-tuning-template
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/1996-2000-honda-civic-4dr-us-spec-add-on
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/1991-honda-beat-add-on-tuning

Toyota
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/toyota-gr-86-rz-add-on-tuning-template-fivem-rhd
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/1992-toyota-supra-a70-addon-tuning-template
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/...5-1994-add-on-replace-tuning-template-oiv-lhd
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/toyota-mr2-aw11-88-add-on-tuning-rhd

Nissan
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/1994-nissan-silvia-s14-addon-template-tuning
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/1994-nissan-cefiro-a31-add-on-fivem-tuning-templates-unlocked
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/2003-nissan-350z-add-on-tuning-template
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/nissan-skyline-gt-r-bnr32-template
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/02-03-nissan-maxima-5-5gen-add-on-replace-tuning
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/1992-nissan-silvia-s13-addon-tuning-template-liveries

Mitsubishi
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/mitsubishi-gto-add-on-fivem-tuning
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/mitsubishi-lancer-evolution-ix-2005-add-on-tuning-template-fivem-rhd
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/mitsubishi-lancer-evolution-x-4b11-engine-sound-oiv-add-on-fivem
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/1992-mitsubishi-galant-vr4-add-on-tuning-livery-vehfuncsv-lods

Dorito
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/mazda-rx7-spirit-r-fd3s-lods-project-files-add-on-tuning-fivem
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/mazda-rx-7-fd-93-add-on-tuning-template

Beemer
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/bmw-m3-e36-1997-add-on-lods-tuning-template
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/bmw-m3-e30-1990-add-on-tuning-template
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/bmw-330i-e90

Audi
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/audi-rs2-avant-1995-add-on-vehfuncs-v-extras

Lexus
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/lexus-is300-add-on-fivem-175-tuning-template

Hyundai

https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/2013-hyundai-genesis-coupe-replace-add-on-fivem
 
Subaru
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/subaru-wrx-sti-2012-add-on
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/2019-subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-add-on
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/subaru-wrx-sti-2016-add-on-livery-tuning-extras
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/2006-subaru-impreza-wrx-sti
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/subaru-sti-7
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/2015-subaru-wrx-sti-addon-tuning-template
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/1998-subaru-impreza-22b-sti-add-on-tuning-template
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/subaru-legacy-b4-bl5-2005-add-on-lods-sound-tuning-liveries

Honda
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/2000-honda-civic-ferio-sir-vi-rs-fivem-add-on-tuning-template
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/honda-civic-type-r-fl5-2023-add-on-rhd
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/2003-honda-s2000-add-on-vehfuncs-v-tuning-template
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/1996-2000-honda-civic-4dr-us-spec-add-on
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/1991-honda-beat-add-on-tuning

Toyota
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/toyota-gr-86-rz-add-on-tuning-template-fivem-rhd
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/1992-toyota-supra-a70-addon-tuning-template
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/...5-1994-add-on-replace-tuning-template-oiv-lhd
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/toyota-mr2-aw11-88-add-on-tuning-rhd

Nissan
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/1994-nissan-silvia-s14-addon-template-tuning
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/1994-nissan-cefiro-a31-add-on-fivem-tuning-templates-unlocked
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/2003-nissan-350z-add-on-tuning-template
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/nissan-skyline-gt-r-bnr32-template
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/02-03-nissan-maxima-5-5gen-add-on-replace-tuning
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/1992-nissan-silvia-s13-addon-tuning-template-liveries

Mitsubishi
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/mitsubishi-gto-add-on-fivem-tuning
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/mitsubishi-lancer-evolution-ix-2005-add-on-tuning-template-fivem-rhd
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/mitsubishi-lancer-evolution-x-4b11-engine-sound-oiv-add-on-fivem
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/1992-mitsubishi-galant-vr4-add-on-tuning-livery-vehfuncsv-lods

Dorito
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/mazda-rx7-spirit-r-fd3s-lods-project-files-add-on-tuning-fivem
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/mazda-rx-7-fd-93-add-on-tuning-template

Beemer
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/bmw-m3-e36-1997-add-on-lods-tuning-template
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/bmw-m3-e30-1990-add-on-tuning-template
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/bmw-330i-e90

Audi
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/audi-rs2-avant-1995-add-on-vehfuncs-v-extras

Lexus
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/lexus-is300-add-on-fivem-175-tuning-template

Hyundai
https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/2013-hyundai-genesis-coupe-replace-add-on-fivem
No Eclipses? That's mitsubishis best car tbh that 95-03 Mitsubishi Eclipse
 

Latest posts

Back
Top