Year in eGO!!!!!!

Joined
Jun 23, 2007
Messages
2,454
I joined Sat Jun 23 2007, 10:29AM :cool:

Ive officially been in eGO for a year! :D

Man have we come a long way from when I joined and we just had Avalanche, Donner and the new Kalt server for DoD:S :D and I was the 900th something member :) Stuff has really changed....
 
Gratz

Congrats man!! Gota love those long nights of fragging online. :D

I joined Sat Jun 23 2007, 10:29AM :cool:

Ive officially been in eGO for a year! :D

Man have we come a long way from when I joined and we just had Avalanche, Donner and the new Kalt server for DoD:S :D and I was the 900th something member :) Stuff has really changed....
 
Yah welcome to the 1 year club Wally :p. I memorized my stuff too.... member 741 joined on May 14, 2007 @ 5:38 pm. It has changed a lot..... makes me remember the good times back when we had teamspeak. xD

C0ngratz!!!
 
congrats!! lol ive got a ways to go, but that doesnt matter... your there!
 
Puh-lease, i was here before you two!! Member number 575 (paradigm) joined 11:58 on my brother's birthday March 23rd, 2007. Recruited by Crash_Override. Blindsfell, remember all the good people and everyone knew everyone? Ahh the good old days.
 
I was wondering why you smelled like sulfur... did someone give you a bologna sandwich as a gift when you joined? It's in your pocket still!

Anyway, congrats on your year anniversary! =o
 
Congratulations, it takes a lot of hard work and dedication to be at your level. I hope I can eventually accomplish the same goal you did. Great job man.
 
Last edited:
Fightingcat-1.gif


Grats on being in eGO for 1 year!!!:D
I celebrate by putting you on a $100 bill
 
Last edited:
Yea Wally, I had a recruiter that I haven't heard of in a while too.... Toothpaste Aquafresh. Also Striker recruited me. Donner ftw back then. And YES Majorinmurder i remember the good ole days when EVERYONE knew eachother....
 
Don't worry wally. I'm not mad at you! :) I'm congratualting you for being here so long. Oh yea i remember toothpaste. I wonder wat happened to him :confused:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top