This dog needs a loving home.

Immaculate

Don't worry, be happy!
=(eGO)=
Joined
Dec 19, 2019
Messages
1,762
Honestly, I don't just love my dogs. I love all dogs and want them to have someone who appreciates what they bring to a home as I do. My cousin has found himself with 6 dogs and they're simply more than he can handle. Some were left by his adult children who promised their stay would only be for a short time. Others are puppies born after discovering that 2 dogs weren't fixed. This is Rosie. She's almost 2 years old and is so smart, playful and loves people. It's my personal mission to find a forever home for her. This week I'm going to get her groomed and then our search begins.

eGO community, send us some good mojo and wish us luck. (y)

johns dog.jpg
 
Last edited:
Just to update for those who may be curious, we found a home and very happy owner for her. (y)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top