- Joined
- May 12, 2018
- Messages
- 439
What application are you reporting this issue on?
CSGO
What server is this happening on?
JB
Short description of the bug.
Player Admin chat doesn't show in Console
Description of the bug.
When a player makes a report to admin chat, their message shows in chat but not Console.
What should be happening instead?
You should be seeing something like "(TO ADMINS) =(e)= Timmy: Hello admins" in the console
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Go onto JB and ask a non-admin to put a message into Admin Chat
Extra info? I didn't see any red error bugs in the console, just that there was no log of chat. I was able to test it on TTT and that worked
CSGO
What server is this happening on?
JB
Short description of the bug.
Player Admin chat doesn't show in Console
Description of the bug.
When a player makes a report to admin chat, their message shows in chat but not Console.
What should be happening instead?
You should be seeing something like "(TO ADMINS) =(e)= Timmy: Hello admins" in the console
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Go onto JB and ask a non-admin to put a message into Admin Chat
Extra info? I didn't see any red error bugs in the console, just that there was no log of chat. I was able to test it on TTT and that worked








