- Joined
- Sep 20, 2019
- Messages
- 131
What application are you reporting this issue on?
FiveM
What server is this happening on?
EdgeGamers FiveM
Short description of the bug.
Can't sell Subaru WRX
Description of the bug.
When I go to the dealership and go to "owned vehicles" it doesn't show the Subaru, so I can't sell it
What should be happening instead?
When I go to the menu It should show the car.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Buy a wrx from the dealer, go to owned vehicles and it won't be there
Extra info? Nope
FiveM
What server is this happening on?
EdgeGamers FiveM
Short description of the bug.
Can't sell Subaru WRX
Description of the bug.
When I go to the dealership and go to "owned vehicles" it doesn't show the Subaru, so I can't sell it
What should be happening instead?
When I go to the menu It should show the car.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Buy a wrx from the dealer, go to owned vehicles and it won't be there
Extra info? Nope

