- Joined
- Sep 30, 2020
- Messages
- 346
What application are you reporting this issue on?
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
What server is this happening on?
All servers
Short description of the bug.
Server rules will not load correctly in game
Description of the bug.
When pressing TAB and clicking Server Rules, the page does not load fully. It basically constantly refreshes so I am unable to read the rules from there. I asked a couple other admins to try it and the same thing happens to them so its not a client sided issue.
What should be happening instead?
The page should load normally so players can easily access the rules.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Press TAB and click Server Website. Then try to scroll down to the rules, it wont let you.
Extra info? Obviously this effects new/existing players since they cant read the rules. Also effects admins when they ask players to refer to the rules and they can't. I brought up the issue in the server specialist discord as well.
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
What server is this happening on?
All servers
Short description of the bug.
Server rules will not load correctly in game
Description of the bug.
When pressing TAB and clicking Server Rules, the page does not load fully. It basically constantly refreshes so I am unable to read the rules from there. I asked a couple other admins to try it and the same thing happens to them so its not a client sided issue.
What should be happening instead?
The page should load normally so players can easily access the rules.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Press TAB and click Server Website. Then try to scroll down to the rules, it wont let you.
Extra info? Obviously this effects new/existing players since they cant read the rules. Also effects admins when they ask players to refer to the rules and they can't. I brought up the issue in the server specialist discord as well.
Last edited:












