- Joined
- Dec 19, 2019
- Messages
- 1,762
What application are you reporting this issue on?
CSS
What server is this happening on?
Dust 2 IP: 104.128.58.206:27015
Short description of the bug.
Players frozen and can't move, can't switch to next player. Unable to click to scoreboard. Eventually server crashed.
Description of the bug.
Players frozen and can't move. Not able to click to next player unless the player you're spectating disconnects first then it goes to random player but they too are frozen. The server eventually crashed. After crash was unable to bring up game options and could only close game. When logging in sometimes can't find server on server list.
What should be happening instead?
The opposite of what I described.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Join and play.
Extra info? I've included two demos of different players I spectated during the problem. I believe the best one is in .dem file. The Youtube option is short but does show what happened after game crashed.
1) https://ufile.io/rzdhcu9w
2)
CSS
What server is this happening on?
Dust 2 IP: 104.128.58.206:27015
Short description of the bug.
Players frozen and can't move, can't switch to next player. Unable to click to scoreboard. Eventually server crashed.
Description of the bug.
Players frozen and can't move. Not able to click to next player unless the player you're spectating disconnects first then it goes to random player but they too are frozen. The server eventually crashed. After crash was unable to bring up game options and could only close game. When logging in sometimes can't find server on server list.
What should be happening instead?
The opposite of what I described.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Join and play.
Extra info? I've included two demos of different players I spectated during the problem. I believe the best one is in .dem file. The Youtube option is short but does show what happened after game crashed.
1) https://ufile.io/rzdhcu9w
2)
Last edited:







