- Joined
- Jun 3, 2020
- Messages
- 424
TTT has always been my favorite CSGO server, and lately, I feel like the player base has been a little low due to various reasons in and out of our control. Whether making a post here or just talking in-game, many other TTT players have suggested adding fun plugins to TTT. RTD, for example, was a fun way to spice up the gameplay and add a little something to TTT. My suggestion would be to add one or multiple new plugins to TTT that would spice up the server coinflip, gangs, etc. (like
Jayy
mentioned). To specify my suggestion, I would like to see the jump stats plugin added to TTT, such as how we have on KZ. I personally feel like movement is an underrated part of TTT and that the jump stats plugin would work well with the !mhud plugin already on the server. However, I understand that adding the jump stats plugin would only be a small change to the server, and that's why I suggest looking into other plugins as well.
Upvote
2














