Counter-Strike CSS - Dust 2 IP: 104.128.58.206:27015 - Server disconnects. Afterwards not on server list to reconnect.

Immaculate

Don't worry, be happy!
=(eGO)=
Joined
Dec 19, 2019
Messages
1,762
What application are you reporting this issue on?
CSS

What server is this happening on?
Dust 2 IP: 104.128.58.206:27015

Short description of the bug.
Server disconnects. Afterwards not on server list to reconnect.

Description of the bug.
Everything freezes and then a message in the upper right hand side in red says connection problems and a count down clock starts. Server disconnects when the clock hits zero.

What should be happening instead?
Shouldn't disconnect.

Describe how to replicate the bug.
Log on.

Extra info?
 
GardenGroveVW GardenGroveVW

Last month alone Dec 2021 I witnessed it happening 3 times which was the most to my knowledge in a single month. I put in a bug report on it on Dec. 12 and Dec. 25. I know of 4 or 5 additional times during the rest of the year it happened. I invite the other Dust 2 admins to comment if they have more information.
 
GardenGroveVW GardenGroveVW

Last month alone Dec 2021 I witnessed it happening 3 times which was the most to my knowledge in a single month. I put in a bug report on it on Dec. 12 and Dec. 25. I know of 4 or 5 additional times during the rest of the year it happened. I invite the other Dust 2 admins to comment if they have more information.

Has it happened since the 25th?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top