- Joined
- Jul 13, 2021
- Messages
- 5,021
What application are you reporting this issue on?
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
What server is this happening on?
JB
Short description of the bug.
!fire shows admin as the one being fired
Description of the bug.
When an admin runs !fire, the logs lists the admin as the one being fired:
I wasn't warden in that example, I was dead as T.
What should be happening instead?
Warden who got fired is the one who shows
Describe how to replicate the bug.
1. Get on JB
2. Run !fire
3. Look at logs
Extra info? This seems to only happen sometimes, haven't worked out specifically why yet (could potentially be only for eGs or only when you're the one who runs the command, or only when it's during LR [which is when I saw it happening both times]).
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
What server is this happening on?
JB
Short description of the bug.
!fire shows admin as the one being fired
Description of the bug.
When an admin runs !fire, the logs lists the admin as the one being fired:
[5:19] =(eG)= blank_dvth (WARDEN) has been fired by an adminI wasn't warden in that example, I was dead as T.
What should be happening instead?
Warden who got fired is the one who shows
Describe how to replicate the bug.
1. Get on JB
2. Run !fire
3. Look at logs
Extra info? This seems to only happen sometimes, haven't worked out specifically why yet (could potentially be only for eGs or only when you're the one who runs the command, or only when it's during LR [which is when I saw it happening both times]).









