Not Planned JB map: jb_cubeworld_b1

Lord. Death.

Rookie
=(e)=
Joined
Aug 2, 2019
Messages
97
This is a new map that I've posted about recently in Counter-Strike forums. It's finished now and I'd like to see how it plays on a live server.
There are updated screenshots attached as well. I've decided to give up on the block party as the game is meant to be played in the third person.
Few Notes:
  • The main cell vent (The one in cell B) doesn't open on its own. Ts need to break it. and it's not always unlocked.
  • some vents can be only broken from inside.
  • Kz stuff will spawn randomly in cells with contras. you reach the top to get the contra.
  • Kz stuff breaks once the cells open by the button.
  • There are secrets which you can find. some tp to random locations some give you guns
  • Death elevator buttons are not accessible for Ts.

DL: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2713951915
 

Attachments

  • 20220105011157_1.jpg
    20220105011157_1.jpg
    244.8 KB · Views: 25
  • 20220105011523_1.jpg
    20220105011523_1.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 27
  • 20220105011502_1.jpg
    20220105011502_1.jpg
    269.8 KB · Views: 23
  • 20220105011456_1.jpg
    20220105011456_1.jpg
    283 KB · Views: 26
  • 20220105011410_1.jpg
    20220105011410_1.jpg
    305.3 KB · Views: 26
  • 20220105011403_1.jpg
    20220105011403_1.jpg
    379.6 KB · Views: 25
  • 20220105011344_1.jpg
    20220105011344_1.jpg
    345.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 20220105011335_1.jpg
    20220105011335_1.jpg
    352.5 KB · Views: 31
  • 20220105011205_1.jpg
    20220105011205_1.jpg
    300.8 KB · Views: 58
  • 20220105011217_1.jpg
    20220105011217_1.jpg
    392.7 KB · Views: 21
  • 20220105011232_1.jpg
    20220105011232_1.jpg
    290.6 KB · Views: 26
  • 20220105011307_1.jpg
    20220105011307_1.jpg
    439 KB · Views: 26
  • 20220105011319_1.jpg
    20220105011319_1.jpg
    315.3 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Looks awesome! Can't wait to own some noob rebellers (@nonya) on this map.
 
MilkMan MilkMan found nothing missing other than the water texture so far from the file I uploaded early.
I Updated the link. added the missing water texture.
can anyone else confirm if anything is missing?
 
Last edited:

Attachments

  • 20220108233208_1.jpg
    20220108233208_1.jpg
    348.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 20220108233211_1.jpg
    20220108233211_1.jpg
    293.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 20220108234427_1.jpg
    20220108234427_1.jpg
    350.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 20220108234503_1.jpg
    20220108234503_1.jpg
    337.3 KB · Views: 18
Any chance you could upload this to the workshop? Would make testing slightly quicker.
 
Any chance you could upload this to the workshop? Would make testing slightly quicker.
I will do a minimap for the map and publish it on the workshop as well soon.
I will let you know once it's up
 
I recommend getting rid of the reflective textures as it makes a lot of the map look weird, otherwise its pretty good.
 
I recommend getting rid of the reflective textures as it makes a lot of the map look weird, otherwise its pretty good.
I'm doing this for b5
  • removing all reflections.
  • add surf
  • slow lasers down
  • fix few textures which look totally white
  • nerf vents health
  • unbreakable vent ladders
am I missing anything else?
 
Last edited:
I'm doing this for b5
  • removing all reflections.
  • add surf
  • slow lasers down
  • fix few textures which look totally white
  • nerf vents health
  • unbreakable vent ladders
am I missing anything else?
Looks good to me, that seems good for me.
 
I updated the map to b5. download from the workshop link
added surf next to death run.
Added 2 more death run traps.
Added some missing textures.
Removed reflections.
Fixed the bright textures.
Slowed down the lasers.
Fixed the gap in the spinner door.
Removed the water from the climbing area.
Updated the overview.
Fixed the vent ladders.
Removed the lava from the main cell area.
Nerfed vent health
 

Latest posts

Back
Top