- Joined
- Jan 5, 2022
- Messages
- 20
I made this map a few years ago when I played actively on sG's jailbreak server, they've died out and i've found myself playing on eGo jailbreak recently. I'd love to be able to have people enjoy my map and play on it again. I think this map could fit nicely on the server and hope you guys decide to add it 
It's obviously got a mario theme as you can tell by the name, there's many fun vents to be discovered and the open area on top makes rebelling feel similar to the jb map papas kingdom. I can't remember how to upload the radar file so I apologize for that.
Map Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/p0uwe7o8lvw68rj/jb_koopa_v7.bsp/file
This maps list of games include:
Upstairs Area
-Roulette
-Jumprope
-Surf (first 3 stages of kitsune)
-Shot 4 Shot area
-Climb
-Soccer
-Maze
-Disco
-Minefield
-Race
Downstairs Area
Weeb Room
Slide Race
Bhop
Long Drop
Pool area
Armory(CT Spawn)





It's obviously got a mario theme as you can tell by the name, there's many fun vents to be discovered and the open area on top makes rebelling feel similar to the jb map papas kingdom. I can't remember how to upload the radar file so I apologize for that.
Map Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/p0uwe7o8lvw68rj/jb_koopa_v7.bsp/file
This maps list of games include:
Upstairs Area
-Roulette
-Jumprope
-Surf (first 3 stages of kitsune)
-Shot 4 Shot area
-Climb
-Soccer
-Maze
-Disco
-Minefield
-Race
Downstairs Area
Weeb Room
Slide Race
Bhop
Long Drop
Pool area
Armory(CT Spawn)




Upvote
0









