- Joined
- Dec 19, 2019
- Messages
- 1,762
For Dust 2 IP: 104.128.58.206:27015
List the eGO Code of Conduct that requires pressing "OK" upon entering the server. While I'd like to give people credit for knowing what respect and decency is the truth is there are plenty of servers that not only allow but encourage disrespectful behavior that eGO policy does not such as racism, homophobia and misogyny or sexism. While trolls may be less concerned I do in fact believe there are players who may enjoy our servers and would adhere to our policies upon entering if they actually are made aware of them. Currently the only message we have is for counterstrike.net. Let's lead with our principles and allow players and admins to start on the same page.
Regards,
Immaculate
List the eGO Code of Conduct that requires pressing "OK" upon entering the server. While I'd like to give people credit for knowing what respect and decency is the truth is there are plenty of servers that not only allow but encourage disrespectful behavior that eGO policy does not such as racism, homophobia and misogyny or sexism. While trolls may be less concerned I do in fact believe there are players who may enjoy our servers and would adhere to our policies upon entering if they actually are made aware of them. Currently the only message we have is for counterstrike.net. Let's lead with our principles and allow players and admins to start on the same page.
Regards,
Immaculate
Upvote
3















