FiveM - EdgeGamers GTA RP - One of the cars I own had customization reverted.

PapaGinger

Rookie
Joined
Apr 3, 2020
Messages
65
What application are you reporting this issue on?
GTA5

What server is this happening on?
EdgeGamers GTA RP

Short description of the bug.
One of the cars I own had customization reverted.

Description of the bug.
I own the Bollokan Prairie, I tried to pull it out of my garage, and for some reason all the customization has been reverted except for upgrades, paint, and underglow. Not only has the customization been changed, but I can not find the same customization when I bring it to a mechanic shop. It also drives and handles differently like it is an entirely different vehicle. When I show other people they can seemingly upgrade it back to normal, but it looks the same on my end.

What should be happening instead?
The car should have the proper customization, upgrades, and handling.

Describe how to replicate the bug.
I have no idea how to replicate this bug.

Extra info?
 
Last edited:

Similar threads

Latest posts

Back
Top