- Joined
- Jan 19, 2021
- Messages
- 876
Page in reference: https://www.edgegamers.com/threads/364797/
This page is out of date for some divisions, so here are my revisions:
Note - I am not acquainted with the state of affairs for these divisions, there may be some new LE that are missing.
CS:
bakr - resigned
Destiny 2:
Divine - Moved to MS (Correction - still helping D2, not sure where this puts him)
Power_Outlet - Resigned
GTA:
metalanswer - Promoted (I think? Someone correct me if I'm wrong)
OW:
b t - Promoted to SR Manager
Rust:
Godzilla - Resigned
AdurpAdurp - Resigned
kwamaking - Resigned
Tech:
Logic - Resigned
Page 2 - https://www.edgegamers.com/members/?key=staff_members
The following people are no longer manager+ or are old test accounts that really shouldn't have been here:
AdurpAdurp
Bobby McTester
Envious
Hotdogs
jeremy_duck
JohnT (maybe keep him, significant member)
Logic
Semo (I miss him)
This page is out of date for some divisions, so here are my revisions:
Note - I am not acquainted with the state of affairs for these divisions, there may be some new LE that are missing.
CS:
bakr - resigned

Destiny 2:
Divine - Moved to MS (Correction - still helping D2, not sure where this puts him)
Power_Outlet - Resigned
GTA:
metalanswer - Promoted (I think? Someone correct me if I'm wrong)
OW:
b t - Promoted to SR Manager
Rust:
Godzilla - Resigned
AdurpAdurp - Resigned
kwamaking - Resigned
Tech:
Logic - Resigned
Page 2 - https://www.edgegamers.com/members/?key=staff_members
The following people are no longer manager+ or are old test accounts that really shouldn't have been here:
AdurpAdurp
Bobby McTester
Envious
Hotdogs
jeremy_duck
JohnT (maybe keep him, significant member)
Logic
Semo (I miss him)
Last edited:
Upvote
0


























