Trillian

Joko

Rookie
Joined
Feb 22, 2008
Messages
78
Hey guys i Ran into this Messenger that might help eGO out.It works as a 5 in one program and allows you to be in MIRC and hotmail,yahoo,aim,and IRC at the same time. It also allows you to be logged into as many Hotmails as you want. I have Screen shot if anyone want but it helps me out alot. Just google Trillian For more info
 
used to have this program( years ago). It is very useful, problem with it is that it eats up your systems resources like crazy. the connections it makes and exe's that it runs take alot out of any basic system. But it is really useful if you use a bunch of diffrent chat programs alot. I dont use chat programs very much so i found that the resources it took out of my computer were worth the trade off.
 
It's a little better these days with the release of 3.1 thought it doesn't support all the new features of the ms Live messenger.

The free version is nice, but for a little more $$$ you get additional plugins etc.

One feature that I used a lot was the RSS plugin which I then pointed at the forums. When people made posts they displayed in my RSS window. It was nice to keep up w/ the site w/o going to the site.

AIM, ICQ, MSN, Yahoo Messenger, and IRC are the standard supported apps, but you can also do Jabber (google talk), LCS (Corp edition of Messenger using SIP), SIP connections,etc.
 
Been using trillian for years. i like not having to run multiple chat programs individually.
 
Although I only have an AIM account, I use Trillian and love it. So far I've never had any problems with it.
 
I've been using Trillian for like 2-3 years now. I'm kind of mad at Cerulean Studios because before 3.1 they used to advertise that they're spyware free. Now you have to be careful when you install it because if you don't uncheck some options it will install those spyware tool bars.
 
Wow I'm suprised Trillian is still around. But definitely is useful as people who use AIM are mainly US users and the rest such as canada, europe and asia are using MSN messengers, or sometimes yahoo.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top