Not Planned Remove Jailbreak Modules Questions from math plugin

DeerFat

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
Nov 1, 2019
Messages
4,628
As the general player base lacks knowing what modules is I think it should be removed, plus (+), times (×), divide (÷) are good enough. I don't want there more to be added like whats the square root of 69 or whats the power of 25.

Basically, the player base doesn't know how to use modules and I'll keep claiming the credits for myself whenever a math question comes up.
 
Upvote 0
Math plugin >>>>> learning calculus in school . I devouch this suggestion!

But like the math plugin did go from like 2nd grade arithmetic to an operation most jb players never heard of before. We need to ease the player base in to these new concepts……… like a math class.
 
Last edited:
Instead of this, I have a new proposition. Add trig to the math plugin. MS MS
 
Square root sounds pog
asap-pepe.gif
 
Wish granted, to replace modules we've added logarithms.
 
Back
Top