FiveM - GTA V Live - Indian Motorcycle Fuel Gauge malfunction

AtomicSpaceViking

Rookie
=(e)=
Joined
Dec 7, 2021
Messages
32
What application are you reporting this issue on?
FiveM

What server is this happening on?
GTA V Live

Short description of the bug.
Indian Motorcycle Fuel Gauge malfunction

Description of the bug.
whenever I pull the Indian Chieftain Dark Horse motorcycle out of my garage the fuel tank empties to like 10% even if you just put fuel into the bike

What should be happening instead?
the fuel tank should keep the fuel level it had when you put it into the garage

Describe how to replicate the bug.
not sure if "replicating" is needed, more details in the extra info spot

Extra info? https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/8S9qfahW1XOzy/d13370bgEpga
 
Thank you for the bug report, I will be forwarding this to our Dev team. I can not say when it will be fixed but it will be looked into
 

Latest posts

Back
Top