- Joined
- Dec 6, 2021
- Messages
- 111
What application are you reporting this issue on?
FiveM/Cfx
What server is this happening on?
GTAV
Short description of the bug.
Tetris no longer on the phone
Description of the bug.
I know this is dumb, but I really loved playing Tetris on my phone and it's been gone since yesterday.
What should be happening instead?
Reimplementation of Tetris if possible. Or even a better version of Tetris <3
Describe how to replicate the bug.
It's just not in the phone
Extra info?
FiveM/Cfx
What server is this happening on?
GTAV
Short description of the bug.
Tetris no longer on the phone
Description of the bug.
I know this is dumb, but I really loved playing Tetris on my phone and it's been gone since yesterday.
What should be happening instead?
Reimplementation of Tetris if possible. Or even a better version of Tetris <3
Describe how to replicate the bug.
It's just not in the phone
Extra info?