- Joined
- Jul 23, 2015
- Messages
- 20
Dear eGO admins, I need your help.
Sometimes I can't mute some players using the Player List option,, I don't why but it's quite unpleasant to try to play while they are talking nonsense into the microphone which does not allow me to hear the footsteps of the enemy. (Tried rejoining the server, restarting steam, restarting my pc)
Can you add a plugin like the following?
Plugin: [ANY] Self-Mute
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1949715
Works pretty good in other servers, very easy to mute players using the command !sm dsK (for example)
Best regards
Sometimes I can't mute some players using the Player List option,, I don't why but it's quite unpleasant to try to play while they are talking nonsense into the microphone which does not allow me to hear the footsteps of the enemy. (Tried rejoining the server, restarting steam, restarting my pc)
Can you add a plugin like the following?
Plugin: [ANY] Self-Mute
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1949715
Works pretty good in other servers, very easy to mute players using the command !sm dsK (for example)
Best regards
Upvote
0









