Not Planned discord overhaul suggestions

Power_Outlet

I play fortnite do you think I'm happy?
=(e)=
Joined
Jul 25, 2018
Messages
1,717
Remove all the EC voice rooms, have one and change the name of it.
If removing clutter is a thing we want to do which I kinda know it is, find teammates section isn't really needed and could be replaced with CSGO and TF2 section--
-- threads are awful and should be replaced with real text channels. IE CS/TF2 general or channels for the popular CS and TF2 servers. (IE CS-JB, CS-TTT, TF2-2fort)
1 or 2 general rooms with FREE create voice channels. Its discord, why is EGO monetizing a free program. I can just make my own discord instead of paying to create vc's.

More opinionated:
The fun section could be condensed to 2 or 3 channels at most, including the music/bot commands channel.
Thought you might already do this,- rotating out the popular current game would also be cool. The "Wordle" channel could be changed to whatever is popular when it eventually dies out.
The find a teammate section isn't needed.
also for the love of god please don't ping events for server fills, they aren't events.





also hi Architect of Life Architect of Life
 
Upvote 6
Please do not get rid of the separate event hubs. Events overlap. They are actually one of my more favorite additions
 
I agree with pretty much everything here. But as mentioned event the event hubs kind of need to stay. Otherwise the rest are some great ideas.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top