- Joined
- Feb 17, 2018
- Messages
- 824
What application are you reporting this issue on?
FiveM
What server is this happening on?
The only FiveM server
Short description of the bug.
Unable to get vehicle out of impound
Description of the bug.
I can't get my vehicle out of the impound lot as it's not there. (Garage: https://i.imgur.com/xZQqN13.png) (City Impound: https://i.imgur.com/4tqYhA1.png)
What should be happening instead?
I should be able to see my vehicle and either spawn it, or return it to myself
Describe how to replicate the bug.
> Impound vehicle
> Can't get it back
Extra info?
FiveM
What server is this happening on?
The only FiveM server
Short description of the bug.
Unable to get vehicle out of impound
Description of the bug.
I can't get my vehicle out of the impound lot as it's not there. (Garage: https://i.imgur.com/xZQqN13.png) (City Impound: https://i.imgur.com/4tqYhA1.png)
What should be happening instead?
I should be able to see my vehicle and either spawn it, or return it to myself
Describe how to replicate the bug.
> Impound vehicle
> Can't get it back
Extra info?





