Existing Feature Add more gang space

hiri

I’m useless.
=(e)=
Joined
Nov 13, 2020
Messages
195
Add more gang capacity in Jailbreak gangs, I feel like 15 isn’t enough
 
Upvote 0
I disagree. I like the limit as it is now since it creates exclusivity.
If we increased it much more, it would be an entire server running around in the same gang, which would eliminate the purpose of them.
 
Why do you feel that way?
Personally I always find myself always torn picking and choosing who I should kick so I can invite another cause I usually only invite people I like/are friends

But it could just be me being stubborn not wanting to kick people who are inactive
 
Why do you feel that way?
usually most people go inactive and they are mostly never there, we can just kick them but i think it would be better to add more gang space, so we have more active members, mostly people in my gang are close friends
 
Maybe 5 more slots? Not anything more than that, because you don't want just one gang flooding the leaderboard.

Edit: Maybe have extra player slots cost coins??
 

Similar threads

Latest posts

Back
Top