Not Planned Add Mudae to Discord

Luna

Retired
=(eGO)=
Joined
Apr 18, 2011
Messages
2,405
Mudae is a gacha-game bot that allows players to claim characters as their own. Mudae has a "Database of 75,000 waifu and husbando" and "All characters are from existing animes, manga, comics or video games. They were suggested by the community along with over 500,000 images and gifs" We can create a seperate channel for it in the discord under the "Fun" section.

The bot has a lot of other commands and functionality, but honestly all I care about is the gacha part of it. Let me collect my waifu.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 2
I've seen servers melt down and friendships ruined by this damn bot.

Though collecting waifu's is quite satisfying.
 
so long as the cringe (this is a joke) stays out of general, im fine with it
 
I've seen servers melt down and friendships ruined by this damn bot.

Though collecting waifu's is quite satisfying.
I have personally lost many of my closest friends to this bot

Add it 100%
 
some of the imagery is inappropriate, that's my only issue w/ it.
 
some of the imagery is inappropriate, that's my only issue w/ it.
The only inappropriate imagery I can think of usually belongs to hentai series which I think are toggled off by default and have to be manually enabled. I could be wrong though depending on what you are referring to.
 
The only inappropriate imagery I can think of usually belongs to hentai series which I think are toggled off by default and have to be manually enabled. I could be wrong though depending on what you are referring to.
I have the bot in my own discord, and I have not messed around with any settings, and hentai people / other inappropriate anime people appear defaulted. If there is a way to turn this off, then it'd probably be fine.
 
I have the bot in my own discord, and I have not messed around with any settings, and hentai people / other inappropriate anime people appear defaulted. If there is a way to turn this off, then it'd probably be fine.
$togglehentai to wash your troubles away
 
who said they were troubles? :unsure:
cSWYJs.gif
 
WHYNOT? I hope we can add the setting that no one can steal
 

Latest posts

Back
Top