My Inactivity

Alpha

Poster
Joined
May 3, 2008
Messages
105
Hey everyone Alpha here just saying sorry for my inactivity. I've been pretty busy lately (grandma's sick, traveling, etc...) and I pretty much went AWOL so I'm here apologizing. I am currently stationed in LaVergne, Tennessee and I cannot play COD4 because my rig here sucks :P

I will, however, be active on the forums and hopefully on vent. Just checking in with you guys.
 
You must play atleast 50 hours in the next two weeks or your banned ;P




Theres no reason to be sorry for having real life stuff to do, as we always say, Life> games :D
 
You must play atleast 50 hours in the next two weeks or your banned ;P
LOL :p

it doesn't mind Alpha everybody also has other things to do than just gaming :eek:;) and specially here when many peoples is getting summer holiday.
 
Blackhawksniper, when I get back I'm gonna buy CS:S just to own you in it lol
 

Latest posts

Back
Top