- Joined
- Dec 6, 2021
- Messages
- 111
What application are you reporting this issue on?
FiveM/Cfx
What server is this happening on?
GTAV
Short description of the bug.
Dogs ragdoll out of cars and lose a substantial amount of HP.
Description of the bug.
The dogs seem to fall out of cars a lot when you are trying to leave a vehicle. A lot of the time they ragdoll out and take a few seconds to get back up- they incur a large amount of damage for just falling out- the most I've had was -22 hp.
What should be happening instead?
Preferably , they shouldn't be ragdolling upon exiting the vehicle.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Just get in and out of a vehicle with the dog ped, I'm specifically using the Sheriff German Shepherd.
Extra info?
FiveM/Cfx
What server is this happening on?
GTAV
Short description of the bug.
Dogs ragdoll out of cars and lose a substantial amount of HP.
Description of the bug.
The dogs seem to fall out of cars a lot when you are trying to leave a vehicle. A lot of the time they ragdoll out and take a few seconds to get back up- they incur a large amount of damage for just falling out- the most I've had was -22 hp.
What should be happening instead?
Preferably , they shouldn't be ragdolling upon exiting the vehicle.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Just get in and out of a vehicle with the dog ped, I'm specifically using the Sheriff German Shepherd.
Extra info?