- Joined
- Apr 20, 2019
- Messages
- 84
What application are you reporting this issue on?
Counter Strike Global Offensive
What server is this happening on?
Jailbreak
Short description of the bug.
Gang completely broken
Description of the bug.
My gang is completely broken right now. It lost its name which was previously "Lonely
". It turned blank. I tried to change it back but it said I used an invalid character so I changed it to just "Lonely" and now it says they are 5 members online although it should just be me. When I click on the members list there are multiple pages of people and multiple owners of it.
https://imgur.com/a/LYJVwat
What should be happening instead?
It should be a closed gang with just me in it. I don't want to make a new gang because this gang was created like the week after gangs were released and I don't want to lose it :/. I imagine that whenever the change to not allow special characters in gang names it broke mine.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Don't really think you can.
Extra info? im so sad
Counter Strike Global Offensive
What server is this happening on?
Jailbreak
Short description of the bug.
Gang completely broken
Description of the bug.
My gang is completely broken right now. It lost its name which was previously "Lonely
". It turned blank. I tried to change it back but it said I used an invalid character so I changed it to just "Lonely" and now it says they are 5 members online although it should just be me. When I click on the members list there are multiple pages of people and multiple owners of it.https://imgur.com/a/LYJVwat
What should be happening instead?
It should be a closed gang with just me in it. I don't want to make a new gang because this gang was created like the week after gangs were released and I don't want to lose it :/. I imagine that whenever the change to not allow special characters in gang names it broke mine.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Don't really think you can.
Extra info? im so sad








