FiveM/Cfx - GTAV - Quest objective asking for C4

Sahaquiel

Poster
=(e)=
Joined
Dec 6, 2021
Messages
111
What application are you reporting this issue on?
FiveM/Cfx

What server is this happening on?
GTAV

Short description of the bug.
Quest objective asking for C4

Description of the bug.
I'm trying to complete a quest and it's saying I need C4. I have no idea how to get it, so I asked around and was told that this is an item that's not currently in.

What should be happening instead?
Not entirely sure, I have not done this quest.

Describe how to replicate the bug.
Uhhh...It was for a ceo job. Please don't pass this information around in game, I'm not ready for anyone in the city to know yet. :/

Extra info? I have a screen shot of it. I'm standing in front of a truck, it says "[E] To blow up the door" and notifies me that I do not have any C4. Like I said, I tried to find out how to get C4 and was told it's not obtainable.
Thank you for listening.
 
You don’t need C4 to complete the mission, you can just jump in the drivers seat and hotwire it.
 
Oh my gosh I may be the stupidest person alive. F is the only muscle I didn't try...
Sorry for bothering. Thank you so much for your time!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top