Not Planned FIVEM Purchasable Vending Machines

AsoftDolphin

the all powerful dolphin
Joined
Jan 2, 2018
Messages
279
make all the vending machines you can buy stuff out of around the city purchasable for maybe a grand, no limit to how many you can buy but you have to keep it stocked up if its unstocked for more than a week it should be sold. but let them sell as they wish inside the vending machine and at their prices,
 
Upvote 0
At the moment, I don't think there is a need for purchasable vending machines because stores are already an option, and I am not sure how much use vending machines get.
 
At the moment, I don't think there is a need for purchasable vending machines because stores are already an option, and I am not sure how much use vending machines get.
I'm going to second this. I don't think we need this atm. We have stores that players can buy and stock to sell small amounts of food and drinks
 

Latest posts

Back
Top