Counter-Strike Not Planned jb_farm_v3_fixed map suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

iTsAlex

I made one post
=(e)=
Joined
Jan 5, 2022
Messages
20
Similar to the other suggestion jb_koopa i made, this is another one of my maps that I made a while back before i started playing eGo. The people on the previous server seemed to enjoy it so I feel this could be a good addition to the map pool. The map is a farm theme as you can assume from the name, this map was my most recent one I made so i took the experience from my previous 3 or 4 maps and put most of the knowledge into this map. There's a good amount of secrets/vents to be found but not so many that it would be purely T sided. Personally i feel this ones better than koopa. Pardon the radar missing in ss, I fixed the radar files after taking the ss and didnt wanna retake them. Also hard to capture everything without taking 20+ pics so feel free to download and check it out if not sure based on the screenshots.

Map Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/avfghatw6n9falp/jb_farm_v5.bsp/file

Radar File: https://www.mediafire.com/file/z28r8oszyymx1r6/jb_farm_v5_Radar.zip/file

Steam Workshop: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2777288194

List of Map Games:

carcrash (og jb game, ct drives a slippery car while all the t's in a pit run from the car)
Russian Roulette
Maze
Surf
Jump Rope
Climb (Barn from kz_farm)
Diving Board for skill jumps
Silo Climb
Roulette
Long Drop
Slide Race
4 Square
Memory
Disco (5 songs)
Bhop
Soccer
Race
Wipeout
Breakfloor
Dodge the Animals
Dodgeball
Extreme Climb
Lasers
Minefield

Arcade area.jpgArcade entrance.jpgArmory.jpg
CellBlock.jpgDisco.jpgMiniGame Barn.jpg
Outside cells 2.jpgweed room secret.jpg
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Updated issues in the map regarding lighting in the entire map, changed cellblock sign, few QoL changes, and got a new radar in there. Also uploaded to steam workshop so if anyone decides to check it out it should be easier.
 
Thanks for providing Jailbreak content! Can't wait to play this on a full server.
 
Im excited, been puttin tons of work in on it and addressing all the suggestions i've received(huge thanks to msws, angela, and fusion for feedback). Just hopin its good enough to make it on
 
I greatly appreciate the time and effort that you’ve put into making this map. For the time being, I will not be adding this map to the server. Please continue working and improving, and keep on suggesting cool maps that you think would be great on our servers.

MSWS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top