Resolved CS:GO Jailbreak - Cannot load into maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooded

Rookie
=(e)=
Joined
Feb 12, 2022
Messages
35
What is the scope of your bug report?
CS:GO Jailbreak

Short description of the bug
Cannot load into maps

Detailed description of the bug
When ever I try to join jb_undertale_v1e it loads for a bit and then puts me on the main csgo screen. it also has a popup saying Missing map maps\jb_undertale_v1e.bsp, disconnecting. Idk how to fix that helep me please
 
Hi Hooded Hooded , you most likely will have to manually download the map and replace it in your CSGO maps folder. Please download Undertale here, unzip the file, navigate to your CSGO folder, and replace (or insert) the map in the csgo\maps folder.
 
MS MS
I've had experience with this bug a while back and can offer a little more info.

When trying to download the map, it attempts to grab the file from (in this case) here. When attempting to visit the site manually, it says something along the lines of "you do not have permission to visit this site". This means that you also can't download the map manually, at least from any ego database. I'm not sure what causes this to happen, and I haven't had it happen to me in a long time.

Hooded Hooded
This usually fixes itself after a while. The next time you load the map again, you should be able to acquire the file with no issues. Please post here again if the issue occurs again.
 
Could the issue be with the map file that exists for undertale in the maps folder? If there is any existing undertale map files in your folder, delete them and then next time you join the server and undertale is up it will attempt to download the correct version.

Have had an issue similar to this where the map existed in my maps folder but it would not load me onto the map so I deleted it and when it redownloaded all was fine.
 
Could the issue be with the map file that exists for undertale in the maps folder? If there is any existing undertale map files in your folder, delete them and then next time you join the server and undertale is up it will attempt to download the correct version.

Have had an issue similar to this where the map existed in my maps folder but it would not load me onto the map so I deleted it and when it redownloaded all was fine.
Exactly this. Had this issue across multiple servers before and this worked everytime.
 
Hooded Hooded were you able to resolve your issue?
No the link you sent opens a tab and then immediately closes it. Also there is no jb_undertale file in my maps folder.
its meant to be in-between summer and vip.
1648321808448.png
 
No the link you sent opens a tab and then immediately closes it. Also there is no jb_undertale file in my maps folder.
its meant to be in-between summer and vip.
View attachment 11146
It’s a download link so make sure you have downloads enabled, might want to check your downloads folder.
 
it happened quite a bit on the surf server and it got fixed a little bit after update came out. So I believe it's eGO sided.
 
It’s a download link so make sure you have downloads enabled, might want to check your downloads folder.
No, my downloads are on and I don't even get a popup at the bottom where the files would be. Also I download a lot of stuff so ya.
 
No, my downloads are on and I don't even get a popup at the bottom where the files would be. Also I download a lot of stuff so ya.
If you are still having this issue doing what this video shows might fix it, has worked for me in the past
Pretty simple process
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top