- Joined
- Oct 8, 2020
- Messages
- 936
I think that there should be a server updates text channel (similar to the one that existed before the discord overhaul). I want one because it would make it easier to track the updates for each server and help inform players of rule changes whenever they occur. Additionally, this channel may persuade players to connect to the server to checkout the update as they may have not known about them otherwise.
An alternative to this (which I wouldn't like) would be to make a server updates role that could be pinged in announcements whenever an update occurs (i don't like this).
LMK what you think THANKS :3!
An alternative to this (which I wouldn't like) would be to make a server updates role that could be pinged in announcements whenever an update occurs (i don't like this).
LMK what you think THANKS :3!
Upvote
15























